Tamir I. Goldstein
Tamir Goldstein is a Member in Sherman & Howard’s Litigation and Trial Group. Tamir provides clients with practical advice, in-depth analysis and innovative representation. Tamir has successfully brought and defended court cases and arbitrations in a dozen states with far-reaching success for companies and individuals all over Colorado and from coast to coast. He has tried dozens of cases, and has particular experience in cases and advising clients in construction, real estate, financial services, healthcare, oil & gas, intellectual property, and partnership or corporate disputes.
- Obtained full defense awards in multiple arbitrations for financial services clients, in claims exceeding $10 million each.
- Represented clients in multiple class actions across the country, including part of team that successfully defeated class action claims in multiple states for financial services clients, obtaining full dismissals.
- Obtained full trial verdict for city against architect on defective design and breach of duty claims, including recovery of attorneys fees and costs.
- Obtained full trial verdict and judgment for general contractor client against developer including award of attorney’s fees and foreclosure of mechanic’s lien.
- Represented government entity in dispute with its agent and other entities. Successfully tried the case for client, leading to extremely favorable settlement.
- Obtained trial verdict for hospital district and nursing home operator, preserving Medicaid rights and ability to build replacement nursing home.
- Obtained numerous trial verdicts for contractors in disputes with subcontractors.
- Advise and represent contractors in various disputes and situations.
- Represent national trust company against various claims.
- Represent commercial landlords and tenants in commercial lease disputes.
- Litigates various disputes for healthcare professionals and entities.
- Arbitrate various disputes to successful completion.
- Obtained favorable judgments for individuals against large international company.
- Obtained complete defense verdict for national franchisor in real estate dispute.
- Obtained full dismissal for lender from claims by borrowers.
- Represent lenders in various disputes with borrowers.
- Negotiated numerous favorable settlements for clients.
- Admitted Colorado, 2000; North Dakota
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court of Colorado, the District Court for the District of Nebraska, the District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, Denver, Colorado, and American Bar Associations
- Board of Directors, Colorado Lawyers Commitee
- Board of Directors, Anti-Defamation League, Mountain States Regional Board
- Advocate designation by the National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- Rising Star in Colorado Super Lawyers
- The New AIA Contract Forms – Changes and Should You Use Them? Focus on the 2017 AIA A102 and A201
Sherman & Howard Construction Seminar
- Attorney-Client Privilege
Sherman & Howard St. Louis Business Law Presentation
- Protecting Against Condo Conversion in Apartment Construction
Sherman & Howard Annual Colorado Construction Law Seminar
- Attorney Client Privilege – Ethics Portion
Sherman & Howard Data Security, Compliance, and Privilege Presentation