Robert L. Brown
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Cornell Law School, 1976
- Order of the Coif
- Cornell Law Review, Research Editor
- Master of Arts in Mathematics, Hofstra University, 1970
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Wesleyan University, 1967
- $366 million loan for acquisition of undivided interest in electric generating facility.
- $20 million utility company refinance – approximately 200 properties in five states.
- Multiple acquisition and development loans from $6 million to $35 million for acquisition and development of residential communities and related house construction financing.
- Foreclosures of rural condominium project, two residential subdivisions, multi-family projects, hotel, subdivided land and other projects, and high-tech instrument manufacturing facility.
- Receiverships for business and medical partnerships, multi-family projects (several dozen units to several hundred), assisted-living facility, cold storage warehouse, trout club, casino, photography lab, and five hydroponic greenhouses.
- Acquisition, covenants, general contract for $300 million hospital campus.
- Development of $150 million multiple ownership office tower and structured parking.
- Sale of ski area hotel, conference center, golf course, lodge, and single-family lots – $100 million.
- Sale of site for 220,000 square foot healthcare facility.
- Acquisition of $15 million assemblage for medical office building campus.
- Acquisition of land for new regional hospital.
- Acquisition of $3.3 million restaurant ground lease site.
- Five ground leases for medical office buildings from 45,000 to 250,000 square feet.
- Leasing for landlords of downtown high-rise, suburban high-rise, and suburban low-rise office buildings.
- Retail leasing for mixed use Platte Valley project.
- Multiple leases of 80,000 to 200,000 square foot warehouse facilities.
- Chairman, Interlaw’s North American Real Estate business team (NARE), 2010-present
- Member, Real Estate Section Council of Colorado Bar Association, 1987 – 1993
- Chair, Real Estate Section Council of Colorado Bar Association, 1992 – 1993
- Chambers USA, Senior Statespeople, Real Estate, Colorado
- Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law (1993-2020)
- Super Lawyers, Real Estate, Colorado (2005-2019)
- 5280 Magazine, “Top Lawyer”, Real Estate (2015)
- Denver Athletic Club, “Master (over 50) Athlete of the Year” (2015)
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers, Fellow (1993)
- Regular Speaker, CLE Colorado