DENVER, Colo. (March 13, 2020) – Sherman & Howard is pleased to announce that 32 of the firm’s attorneys have been named 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers. Super Lawyers®, a Thompson Reuters legal directory and rating service, lists attorneys who exhibit excellence in the practice of law. No more than 5 percent of lawyers in Colorado achieve recognition as Super Lawyers.
2020 TOP LISTS
Top 10 in Colorado
Consistently recognized as an industry-leading trial attorney, Skip Netzorg is ranked as number two on the Colorado Top 10 list.
Top 50 Women
Rebecca Alexander and Rebecca Fischer are included on the Colorado Top 50 Women list. Rebecca Alexander represents high-net-worth individuals in family law and Rebecca Fischer is a real estate attorney.
Chris Mosley, known widely as one of the top policyholder insurance recovery attorneys in the country, is recognized on the Colorado Top 100 list for the fifth year in a row.
2020 RISING STARS
Also this year, six Sherman & Howard attorneys received the 2020 Colorado Rising Stars honor. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. To be eligible for inclusion as a Rising Star, a candidate must be 40 years old or younger or must have been in practice for no more than 10 years.
- Allison Mikulecky – Construction Litigation
- Cody Barela – Business & Corporate
- Katie DeVries – Family Law
- Jay Leonard – General Litigation
- Alyssa Levy – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jon Watson – Employment Litigation: Defense
2020 COLORADO SUPER LAWYER HONOREES
- Joe Krabacher – Real Estate
- Rebecca Alexander– Family Law
- Jessica Broderick – Estate & Probate
- Joe Bronesky – Professional Liability Defense
- Robert Brown – Real Estate
- Michael Cook – Construction Litigation
- Rebecca Fischer – Real Estate
- Jordan Fox – Family Law
- Christian Hendrickson – Business Litigation
- Garth Jensen – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Jeff Kesselman – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Peter Koclanes– Business Litigation
- Chris Koenigs – Business Litigation
- Steve Miller – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Chris Mosley – Insurance Recovery
- Skip Netzorg – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Chuck Newcom – Employment Litigation Defense
- Ted Olsen – Employment & Labor
- Jim Sawtelle – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Richard Tegtmeier – Criminal Defense White Collar
- Marte Timmers – Family Law
- Katie Varholak – Insurance Recovery
- Mark Williams – Business Litigation
- David Wilson – Business Litigation
ABOUT SUPER LAWYERS
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazine and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazine also features editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.