35 Sherman & Howard Attorneys Recognized as 2019 Colorado Super Lawyers Honorees
Four attorneys named in top lists in Colorado
Denver, Colorado (March 18, 2019) – Sherman & Howard is pleased to announce that 35 attorneys have been selected to the 2019 Colorado Super Lawyers list. No more than five percent of lawyers in Colorado are recognized by Super Lawyers®, a Thompson Reuters legal directory and rating service.
2019 TOP LISTS
- Top 10 in Colorado: Consistently recognized as an industry-leading trial attorney, Skip Netzorg is listed third on the Colorado Top 10 list.
- Top 50 Women: Rebecca Alexander and Rebecca Fischer are included on the Colorado Top 50 Women list. Rebecca Alexander represents high-net-worth individuals in family law and Rebecca Fischer is a real estate attorney.
- Top 100: Insurance recovery attorney, Chris Mosley is recognized on the Colorado Top 100 list.
Also this year, eight Sherman & Howard attorneys received the 2019 Colorado Rising Stars honor. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
2019 RISING STARS
- Cody Barela – Business & Corporate
- Joe Daniels – Business Litigation
- Kellie Fetter – Business Litigation
- Alyssa Levy – Employment & Labor
- Allison Mikulecky – Construction Litigation
- Matt Morrison – Employment & Labor
- Dana Svendsen – Energy & Resources
- Jon Watson – Employment Litigation Defense
Meet the Sherman & Howard attorneys selected as 2019 Colorado Super Lawyers Honorees:
- Joe Krabacher – Real Estate
- Rebecca Alexander – Family Law
- John Birkeland – Tax
- Jessica Broderick – Estate & Probate
- Joe Bronesky – Professional Liability Defense
- Bob Brown – Real Estate
- Doug Cain – Estate & Probate
- Mike Cook – Construction Litigation
- Rebecca Fischer – Real Estate
- Jordan Fox – Family Law
- Christian Hendrickson – Business Litigation
- Garth Jensen – Securities & Corporate Finance
- Peter Koclanes – Business Litigation
- Chris Koenigs – Business Litigation
- Chris Mosley – Insurance Recovery
- Skip Netzorg – Business Litigation
- Chuck Newcom – Employment Litigation Defense
- Kathy Odle – Employee Benefits
- Ted Olsen – Employment & Labor
- Jim Sawtelle – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Bridget Sullivan – Estate & Probate
- Richard Tegtmeier – Criminal Defense White Collar
- Mark Williams – Business Litigation
- David Wilson – Business Litigation
- Rob Youle – Business Litigation
ABOUT SUPER LAWYERS
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.
ABOUT SHERMAN & HOWARD L.L.C.
Sherman & Howard is an Am Law 200 law firm with ten offices located in Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Missouri, and New Mexico. Our attorneys provide high-quality legal and business solutions to a broad range of clients including private, public and government entities throughout the nation and abroad. We have preeminent capabilities in the aerospace and government contracting, infrastructure and construction, financial services, natural resources, telecommunications, technology, manufacturing, consumer products and retail, and nonprofit industries. With more than two dozen attorneys who focus exclusively on estate and tax planning as well as family and matrimonial law, Sherman & Howard also boasts one of the nation’s most respected private client practices.