Rebecca Fischer’s commercial real estate practice focuses on the development of resort, ranch and mixed–use communities, including matters involving land acquisitions and sales, land use issues, construction financing, construction and design contracts, hotel acquisitions and sales, state and federal sales and marketing regulations, common interest community documents and compliance, and commercial and retail leasing transactions. She has also advised lenders in due diligence investigations, state and local law entitlement questions, and loan documentation for wind and solar energy developments in Colorado.
- $24,000,000 purchase and land use negotiations for major residential development in northern Colorado
- $50,000,000 financing of 220-acre, 30 MW solar farm in southern Colorado
- $140,000,000 financing of wind farm development in eastern Colorado
- $11,000,000 sale of hotel property in Denver, Colorado
- $370,000,000 construction financing of residential, retail and ski village in Truckee, California.
- $118,000,000 construction financing of hotel, condominium and fractional ownership project in Avon.
- Coordination of land use, entitlement, partnership and development documents in redevelopment of mountain resort in Truckee, California.
- $60,000,000 Beaver Creek Resort hotel condominium renovation and expansion, retail and timeshare development.
- Acquisition, planning and financing of 25-acre brownfield for development of public/private infrastructure improvements and residential and retail community in Denver, Colorado.
- Admitted Colorado, 1982
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Co-chair, Subcommittee on the Revision of the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act
- Board of Governors 2006-2009 and 2017-2019
- Chair of the Common Interest Ownership Committee 2006-2009
- Member, ABA Section of Real Property, Probate & Trust Law
- Advisor for the ABA Real Property, Probate and Trust Section to the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws regarding the Common Interest Ownership Act
- Member, Colorado Bar Association – Real Estate Section Council 2003-2006
- Executive Committee, Colorado Lawyers Committee
- Board of Trustees, Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado
- Top 50 Women
Colorado Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyer – Real Estate
Colorado Super Lawyer
- Best Lawyers in America
- Colorado Best Lawyers Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Band 1 – Real Estate: Hotels & Leisure (Colorado)
- Top Lawyer – Real Estate
- Colorado Lawyers Committee Outstanding Sustained Contribution Award
- Presenter, Condos, Congress and Courts! (Oh my!), Sherman & Howard Annual Colorado Construction Seminar, February 2015.
- Panelist, ALI CLE/ACREL webcast: The New Interstate Land Sales Act Requirements, June 2013.
- Faculty, ALI-ABA Seminar: Resort Real Estate and Clubs 1994, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- Faculty, Advanced Commercial Leasing, CLE International, Inc., Denver, Colorado – 1992-1995, 1998, 2000.
- Panelist, Resort Development Seminar, CLE International, Inc. 1994, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2003.
- Panelist, “Commercial Leases: Remedies and Enforcement,” CLE International, Inc., Denver 1988, 1989.
- Author, Common Interest Ownership chapter in Commercial Real Estate Transactions Handbook, Aspen Publishers, Mark A. Senn, ed.