L&E Live: Webinar Series
September 17 – October 15, 2020
This year’s pandemic demonstrates how quickly unexpected change can impact employee relations and workplace law. The uncertainty of the “new normal” is forcing employers to consider new policies and developments as economies reopen and employees return to the workplace.
L&E Live is a five-week virtual education series that will help employers optimize their workforces, manage business and legal risks, and resolve disputes.
Attendees will acquire a broad understanding of recent developments in employment legislation, case law, and discrimination law, including the practical implications of how these developments impact the workforce.
BUILD YOUR OWN AGENDA
Select from eight learning modules over the course of five weeks. Each module includes dynamic speakers and practical takeaways for in-house counsel and HR professionals.
Participate in all eight L&E Live modules or select individual modules that best suit your learning needs.
Each L&E Live module has been approved for 1.0 SHRM, HRCI, and Colorado CLE credit.
- If I don’t have Zoom, can I still attend the event? A Zoom account is not required if you are joining the webinar as a participant. If you would like to sign up for an account, you can sign up for a free Zoom account at zoom.us/signup.
- Do I need to download the Zoom app? Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from the Zoom Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a “join” link.
- Will I be on video? Webinar participants will not be on video. Participants will be able to see the speakers and the presentation only.
- Can I just dial in and listen? Attendees are welcome to dial in and listen; however, please note that you may miss some important details found on the presentation slides. The presentation will be recorded, and will be made available after the event at www.shermanhoward.com.
- How do I join a Zoom meeting? You can join a meeting by clicking the meeting link or going to join.zoom.us and entering the meeting ID. Learn more about joining a meeting.
- How do I join computer/device audio? On most devices, you can join computer/device audio by clicking Join Audio, Join with Computer Audio, or Audio to access the audio settings. Learn more about connecting your audio.
- Whom do I contact if I have technical difficulties? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any technical difficulties.
- Can I view the event recording later? The presentation will be recorded and will be made available after the event at www.shermanhoward.com.
Please contact email@example.com with additional questions.
Sherman & Howard’s Labor, Employment, & Employee Benefits group represents management exclusively in every phase of the employment relationship. Advising employers since the dawn of U.S. labor and employment law, Sherman & Howard was one of the first law firms in the nation to create a team whose sole focus is to provide companies with labor and employment counsel. We help our clients optimize their workforces, manage business and legal risks, and resolve disputes.
Subscribe to receive the latest legal and industry news based on your particular interests.
Our Labor & Employment blog provides a timely analysis of the legal developments in employment law. Stay in-the-know about the latest legislation, case law, and trends to optimize your workforces and proactively manage business and legal risks.