Developing current team members for internal mobility is the key competitive advantage going into 2020. Organizational leaders must reimagine how to advance their existing workforce considering the raging war for talent and the high cost of turnover.
Join RubinBrown, Sherman & Howard, and Vectra Bank on November 20 for our next Business for Breakfast: Building Your Talent Pool from the Inside Out with our guest speaker, Nora Burns.
Together, we will explore:
- Four core elements impacting retention and internal mobility in today’s workplace
- Key actions you can take to strengthen your team in the midst of a tightening labor market
- The shift from managing a revolving door to developing an escalator of talent
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Registration, Breakfast, and Networking: 7:00 – 7:45 a.m. MT
- Presentation and Q&A: 7:45 – 9:00 a.m. MT
History Colorado Center
1200 N Broadway
Denver, CO 80203