Colorado enacted one of the most protective equal pay laws in the country during this most recent legislative session.
Colorado companies have until January 1, 2021 to implement the new Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. While employers are familiar with current federal pay laws, Colorado’s law presents new and unique challenges for employers in establishing and monitoring their pay structures and practices.
Join us for a presentation covering:
- Requirements of the new law
- Comparisons to current federal laws
- Areas of ambiguity to consider when developing pay policies
This presentation is ideal for human resources, payroll, and benefits professionals as well as C-suite executives, and in-house counsel. Participate in-person at our downtown Denver office or via webinar!
August 22, 2019
- Breakfast + Check-in: 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
- Presentation: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Sherman & Howard Denver Office, 30th Floor
Webinar details will be included in the registration confirmation email.