2019 Arizona Labor & Employment Law Seminar
The 2019 Arizona Labor & Employment Law Seminar will highlight recent labor and employment developments and their impact within the workplace. Join us for cutting-edge insights on employment law trends across the nation.
You will learn:
- Developments in social media and the workplace
- Evolving issues in workplace privacy
- How to protect your internal investigations
- Best practices for addressing workplace harassment in the #MeToo Era
- Best practices for political and religious speech in the workplace
- How to create policies in compliance with Arizona’s Paid Sick Leave policy
- Best practices for employing medical marijuana patients
- Projections of National Labor Relations Board’s upcoming year
- Recent developments within the U.S. Supreme Court and its impact on the workplace
- and more!
September 12, 2019
- Breakfast + Check-in / 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
- General Session / 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Lunch / 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- General Session / 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Seminar Admission – $75/registrant
Early Bird Discount! Save $10 if you register by August 21
* HRCI/SHRM/CLE credits pending approval.