Looking to advance your career in legal marketing? Sherman & Howard is looking for a dynamic Marketing Content & Communications Coordinator to help bring our firm’s brand to life.
As a Marketing Content & Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, and editing marketing collateral and client-facing material. Your essential duties include:
- Process Development & Project Management. You will streamline our content creation processes and manage all tasks related to content development and communications.
- Content Creation. You will create and deploy a variety of strategic communications and content, including various sales enablement and web content pieces such as practice/industry descriptions, attorney biographies, brochures, client alerts, blog posts, and more.
- Brand Management. You will ensure all content is consistent in tone and readability, and you will lead the efforts to refresh our firm wide brand standards.
- Media Relations. You will partner with the firm’s outside PR company to drive proactive media relations, digital and social media content, press releases, news items, and award submissions.
- Analytics & Reporting. You will track and report on communications activity and results.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate, understand, and apply the following team values:
- BA/BS degree required; 4+ years of marketing, communications/copywriting, media relations, and/or social media experience, preferably in an agency or professional services environment.
- Advanced writing skills and fluency working with AP Style.
- Skilled at writing compelling and polished content for a variety of audiences; proven ability to identify and develop compelling story ideas and messages.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to assure accuracy; proficiency in editing and proofing.
- Savvy in various digital and social media platforms, including: Twitter, LinkedIn, and blogging technology.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (specifically Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Adaptable to change, open to new ideas, eager to take on new responsibilities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to successfully interact with all levels of firm personnel.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit initiative to accomplish results while working independently or as part of a team.
- Flexible and dependable with the ability to work overtime (i.e., after hours, weekends, holidays, etc.) as needed.
- Demonstrated strength in developing and maintaining professional relationships both within and outside the organization.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.