Lyle Wallace is a Member in the firm’s Business and Corporate Practice Group. He serves as outside counsel for privately held companies and private equity groups focusing on corporate governance, securities offerings and transactions. In this capacity, Lyle has advised his clients on all aspects of corporate affairs, including entity formation and structuring, growth strategies, domestic and international contract negotiations, finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and fund formation, governance and compliance issues.
- Represented the shareholders of Kelly Cable of New Mexico in the sale of their stock to Peak Utilities Services Group, a subsidiary of CIVC Partners.
- Represented Eberl’s Claim Service, Inc., Eberl’s Temporary Services, Inc., and Eberl’s Acquisition Co., LLC, a national disaster insurance claims adjustment group, in the sale of their assets to Forsyth Colorado, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Engle Martin Associates.
- Represented the parent of BluSky Restoration Contractors, a national leader in disaster recovery and remediation, in the sale of its equity to BluSky Restoration Holdings, a private equity-backed acquisition vehicle of KLH Capital.
- Represented the shareholders of Sitewise Corporation in the sale of their stock to Track Intermediate Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of CIVC Partners.
- Represented the shareholders of Duro Electric Company in the sale of their stock to MDU United Construction Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of MDU Resources.
- Represented C & D Energy Services, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of Colorado Scaffolding & Equipment Company, Inc.
- Represented Eyecare Center of Ken Caryl, PC in its acquisition of the assets of Glassner Eye Care, Inc.
- Represented Golden Max LLC in its acquisition of the assets of Invatec, Ltd., a medical supply chain management organization, and Optimal, Ltd.
- Represented the equity holders of Shippert Enterprises, LLC, in the company’s sale to Shippert Acquisition, LLC, a subsidiary of Shore Capital Partners, adding to their portfolio of medical supply and distribution companies.
- Represented Integrated Beverage Group in its acquisition of Stone Wolf Vineyards.
- Represented JCR Capital in its corporate recapitalization involving StanCorp Financial Group, Soundview Real Estate Partners and Partner Reinsurance Ltd.
- Represented the equity holders of GWD Engineering, GWD Design and GWD Field Services in their sale to STV Energy Services.
- Represented the equity holders of Baroness Small Estates to Kahn Ventures, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.
- Represented the equity holders of Financial Healthcare Systems in their sale to TransUnion Healthcare, a subsidiary of TransUnion.
- Represented Pine Street Growth Partners in its acquisition of Copeland Supply Company.
- Represented Buymytronics in its sale to GameStop.
- Represented Planit Planners in its consolidation with Dataworks.
- Represented Advantage Credit, Inc., in its merger with Credit Pulse.
- Represented The Better Shredder in its sale to Cornerstone Records Management.
- Represented Timberline Freight Service in its sale to Apex Freight Services.
- Represented Economy Steel in its sale to CMC Steel Fabricators.
- Represented Turf Equipment Supply in its sale to Horizon Distributors, a subsidiary of Pool Corp.
- Admitted, Colorado
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Mile High Five Foundation
- Emeritus Board of Directors, Denver Urban Scholars
- Past Board Member, Colorado Companies to Watch
- Past Board Member, Green & Gold Foundation
- Past Board Chair, Cherry Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member, Youth Opportunity Foundation
- Past Board Member, Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation
- Leadership Denver Class of 2008
- Super Lawyer
2010 – 2018
- Recognized Practitioner – Corporate/M&A (Colorado)
- Barrister’s Best: Best Corporate Law Attorney
Law Week Colorado
- AV Preeminent
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings
- Top Lawyer in Corporate Law