John M. Randolph
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, 1976
- Editorial Staff, Arizona State Law Journal
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Mathematics, Northwestern University, 1973
- Representation of banks and other lending institutions in numerous transactions ranging from $2,000,000 to $200,000,000, including multi-state collateralized transactions and restructuring of existing financing arrangements.
- Representation of numerous lenders including banks and financial service companies in connection with workouts, prejudgment strategy and remedies, trustee’s sales foreclosures, UCC remedies and enforcement. Including transactions with complex multi-state collateral.
- Representation of title insurance companies, their insureds, escrow companies and escrow agents in connection with title insurance claims, negligence claims, priority claims, boundary disputes and foreclosure and trustee’s sale proceedings.
- Representation of commercial developers and homebuilders in the acquisition, development, sale, and financing of vacant and improved real property, for residential, commercial and industrial use, including master planned communities, multi-family and condominium, retail and shopping centers, commercial office, warehouse and industrial and manufacturing facilities.
- Preparation, negotiation and review of commercial office, retail, shopping center, warehouse, industrial, ground leases, build-to-suit leases.
- Preparation, negotiation and review of construction documents for developers, contractors, subcontractors and other design professionals for commercial, retail, mixed use and industrial projects ranging from $5,000,000 to $500,000,000.
- Admitted Arizona, 1976
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Member, State Bar of Arizona Real Property Section
- Member, American Bar Association
- Legislative Drafting Committee, Arizona Condominium Act
- Council and District Level, Boy Scouts of America
- Council of 100, Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Member, Lambda Alpha International, Phoenix Chapter
- Board of Directors, Arizona Charter Academy
- Selected to Valley Leadership Institute Class 39, 2017
- Recognized as an Arizona Business Leader in Banking Law section of AzBusiness Leaders, 2013-2015
- Recognized in the “Attorneys to Know” section of Arizona Commercial Real Estate’s 2013-2014 edition of “Top People to Know in Commercial Real Estate”
- Presenter, Amendments to Arizona Statutes Governing Purchaser Dwelling Actions and Homeowner Association Dwelling Actions, Sherman & Howard Arizona Construction Law Seminar, October 2016.