Christopher J. Koenigs
- Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, University of Notre Dame Law School, 1981
- Class Valedictorian – Graduated 1st in Class
- Editor-in-Chief, Notre Dame Law Review
- Bachelor of Arts in English, cum laude, Harvard College, 1976
- Van Zanen v. Qwest Wireless, L.L.C., et al., 550 F.Supp.2d 1261 (D. Colo. 2007), aff’d, 522 F.3d 1127 (10th Cir. 2008) (represented Qwest in consumer class action asserting insurance-related claims; Qwest’s motion to dismiss granted; affirmed on appeal).
- Kerber v. Qwest Communications International Inc., ___F.Supp.2d ___, 2009 WL 2710207 (D. Colo. 2009) and 544 F.Supp.2d 1187 (D. Colo. 2008) (represented Qwest against ERISA life insurance benefit claims asserted in class action litigation; motions to dismiss and for summary judgment granted and case dismissed).
- DMA v. Qwest Communications International Inc., 585 F.3d 1341 (10th Cir. 2009) (represented Qwest in appeal of arbitration award, etc.).
- Rathbun v. Qwest Communications International Inc., 458 F.Supp.2d 1238 (D. Colo. 2006) (represented Qwest against ERISA claims asserted in class action litigation; motion for class certification denied and summary judgment entered for Qwest).
- Colvin v. Qwest Communications International Inc., Case No. 04-CV-39, District Court, Otero County, Colorado (represented Qwest in class action asserting retiree entitlement to alleged telephone service benefits).
- Lizardi v. Qwest Corporation, et al., Case No. C20032665 (Puma County, Arizona) (represented Qwest in consumer class action asserting claims for alleged improper billing of wireless telephone service).
- In re Qwest Savings & Investment Plan ERISA Litigation, Case No. 02-CV-00464, U. S. District Court, District of Colorado (represented Qwest in ERISA “stock drop” class action).
- United States ex rel. Stone v. Rockwell International, 282 F.3d 787 (10th Cir. 2002) & 127 S. Ct. 1397 (2007) (represented Rockwell International Corp. in False Claims Act lawsuit arising out of Rockwell’s role as contractor at Rocky Flats nuclear weapons facility).
- Judicial Clerk, Judge Robert Ainsworth of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 1981
- Member, Notre Dame Law Association Board of Directors
- Manager, Sherman & Howard Litigation Department
- Former Member, Central City Opera Board of Directors
- Band 2 – General Commercial Litigation (Colorado)
- Best Lawyer – Commercial Litigation
Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyer – Business Litigation
Colorado Super Lawyers
- All Star
BTI Client Service
- Best Commercial Litigation Lawyer