Christian H. Hendrickson
Christian Hendrickson is a trial lawyer whose focus includes disputes arising out of commercial contracts, banking and financial matters, tort claims, and construction, business, and real estate issues. He practices in state and federal courts and regulatory proceedings, primarily in Colorado, and in arbitration proceedings across the country. Christian’s wide-ranging litigation practice enables him to see disputes from many angles, promoting efficient, effective, and, where appropriate, early resolution.
- Trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts, and represents clients in agency hearings and proceedings, legislative matters, and arbitrations.
- Represents lenders in hearings, trials, and arbitrations on various collection and workout matters, pursues claims to recover secured collateral, and defends lender liability claims.
- Represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and construction lenders in defect, warranty, payment, delay, lien, trust fund, and other general construction claims.
- Asserts and defends claims surrounding various insurance coverage disputes.
- Represents business entities of varying types, sizes, and industries in contract, landlord/tenant, real estate, payment, fraud, and related disputes.
- Defends tort claims asserted against businesses and individuals, including basic negligence, premises liability, defamation, and wrongful death claims.
- Consults with businesses and individuals on pre-litigation and trial strategy, and works to facilitate negotiations and dispute resolution before, during, and after trial.
- Board Member, New Mexico State University Foundation
- Board Member, The LoDo District, Inc.
- Faculty, National Institute of Trial Advocacy, 2008- Present
- Former Committee Member, Mayor’s Bicycle Advisory Committee, 2007-2013
- Former Coach, Mock Trial, Monarch High School
- Former Board Member, Colorado Youth at Risk
- Former Board Member, Friends of Kids in Crisis
- Sherman & Howard Paralegal Coordinator
- Law Clerk, Honorable Morris B. Hoffman, Denver District Court, 2000-2001
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Edwin Ruland, Colorado Court of Appeals, 1999
- Super Lawyer
2011 – 2019
- Presenter, To Arbitrate or Not To Arbitrate, Sherman & Howard St. Louis Business Law Presentation, June 2017.
- Presenter, Dos and Don’ts for Dailies and Diaries, Sherman & Howard Annual Colorado Construction Law Seminar, February 2017.
- Presenter, Change Orders: Peacemakers or Fire Starters?, Sherman & Howard Annual Colorado Construction Law Seminar, February 2016.