Andrew L. Plattner
- Juris Doctor and Health Law Certificate, DePaul University College of Law, 1998
- Business Editor, Journal of Health Care Law
- Master of Public Health, Tulane University School of Public Health, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Arizona, 1992
- Advises physicians, group practices, medical clinics and ambulatory surgical centers on corporate and business transactions, on the impact of Medicare regulations, Stark Law and the Anti-kickback Statute, and on the practice of medicine in Arizona and nationally.
- Counsels entities and individuals on corporate and business transactions, including the formation and taxation of business corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, preparation of bylaws, stock restriction agreements, operating agreements and leases.
- Advises business owners and professionals on tax and estate planning strategies, including family gifting and business succession planning.
- Negotiates and drafts the appropriate documentation for the sale and purchases of various Arizona and out-of-state businesses.
- Member, Arizona State Bar Association
- Member American Bar Association
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Arizona Association of Health Care Attorneys
- Member, Planned Giving Advisory Committee, Phoenix Zoo Arizona Center for Nature Conservation
- The largest privately owned, non-profit zoo in the United States. Advances the stewardship and conservation of animals and their habitats while providing experiences that inspire people and motivate them to care for the natural world.
- Member, Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Phoenix
- Serves and strengthens the region’s Jewish community by charitable fund creation, planned giving expertise, grant making, and mentoring young philanthropists.
- Arizona State Court
- Healthcare Leadership Award – Legal Advocate Finalist
AZ Business Magazine
- A Physician’s Guide to HIPAA Basics
- HEAT Forum Panel
AZ Business Magazine Event
- Health Care of the Future Panel
Phoenix Business Journal Event
- Health Care Providers and the Law: What Non-Health Care Lawyers Need to Know When Structuring Transactions
State Bar of Arizona Business Law Section