Below are the presentations from the 2016 Annual Labor & Employment Conference held at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center on May 5, 2016. If you have any questions please call 877.360.8060. This webpage will be made available to you as a resource throughout 2016.
8:30 a.m. – Noon
Click here to print slides from the General Session.
Afternoon Breakout Sessions
1:10 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Block I
- The Big 5: What You Must Know
- Whistleblower Update: OSHA Lowers the Bar for Complainants
- Background Checks: Trouble If You Do and Trouble If You Don’t!
- ACA Dos And Don’ts for Employers in 2016
2:10 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Block II
- OSHA at the 11th Hour
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: 2015 and Q1 2016 in Review
- Name Calling: Interns, Contractors and other Epithets
- Hold ‘Em / Fold ‘Em: Workplace Accommodations
3:10 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Block III